Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » PO issue....
PO issue.... [message #177718] Fri, 16 June 2006 03:55 Go to next message
SKUDIKYAL

Hi all....

Here with iam sending one issue.. does any one knows the solution..

Suppose i have created one requisition for 3 items and approved. then i converted it as RFQ.up to this point no issues.
now i want to create Qutotation for all these for 3 suppliers.i.e. i want to see all the supplier and item details (like rate,qty etc) from only one quotation. we did not create seperate quotation for each and every supplier.

So how can i do this in apps. let me know u r suggestions also ....

thanks..
skudikyal
Re: PO issue.... [message #177934 is a reply to message #177718] Sun, 18 June 2006 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
karna_btech005
go for supplier list and include all the suppliers into the listto whom u want to send qoutation.
Re: PO issue.... [message #178206 is a reply to message #177934] Tue, 20 June 2006 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
konka_kiran

Hi,

I'm putting these details, hope this clarifies your doubt.

One requisition with 1 or 3 lines no matter.

All 3 or any one of the line to RFQ through auto-create no matter.

Now you are having 1 RFQ say RFQ1 for all 3 lines or any one of the line.

Next the business process is that you will be selecting the different suppliers to whome you will be sending the Request for Quotation. This can be done theough adding individual supplier from the supplier drop-down in the supplier block of the RFQ screen or if you already have made the supplier list for these similar type of items, then you can include all the suppliers just by including the supplier list, through the supplier list block of the RFQ-Supplier Block.

Now assuming that you have added 3 suppliers to the rfq RFQ1.

Now your point is that you want to know the details RFQ based on the suppliers.

For this you have to make the Quotation Entry , for the quotation you received from each supplier. This will give you 3 different Quotation Numbers QUOT1, QUOT2 and QUOT3. But however, all these quotations are generated from the RFQ RFQ1.

Now to know all the details of the 3 supplier's quoatations with the one quotation number is not possible, you have to make the report which asks the RFQ number as a Report parameter and generated the Quote Comparison Statement which displays , compares all three QUOT1, QUOT2 and QUOT3 Entry details.

Or you can also use the Quote Analysis Option provided, but you have to check out the details it displays,else you have to make the custom report.

After the Quote Comparison, the requirement may be generate the Standard PO, but as-is the system allows to generate the Blanket agrrement. Nothing can be done, here.

You have to go to the Auto-create, query on Requisition and create the Standard PO from there.

Hope this clears the business flows of Purchase from Requisition to PO,and how to achieve the same in system.

To close the Quotation and RFQs enter the close date for all the RFQs and Auotation documents you create.

Note: To create the Standard PO from Quotation, POXPODOI Docuemnt has to be refered and this API has to be implemented. Refer Purchasing APIs Interface for more details on converting from Quotation to PO.

For more clarification, please feel free to contact me at +91 09448977239.

Regards,
Kiran
Re: PO issue.... [message #178817 is a reply to message #178206] Thu, 22 June 2006 22:41 Go to previous message
SKUDIKYAL

Hi Kiran..

ThanQ,ThanQ so much.. u gave good solution.iam sure it will help to me. i will try in this way..really nice expl'tion.. again..thaks ..if i have any doubts sure i will make a call to you...

thanx
skudikyal
Previous Topic: Oracle AIM 3.1 Download Site for Oracle Partners
Next Topic: FSG Variance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 04:47:52 CDT 2024