Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » What Path Concurrent File?
What Path Concurrent File? [message #178855] Fri, 23 June 2006 02:47 Go to next message
voralux
After I run report standard, I would like to copy concurrent file.
Re: What Path Concurrent File? [message #178875 is a reply to message #178855] Fri, 23 June 2006 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agostino_neto
You will have it on FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS.OUTFILE_NAME
Re: What Path Concurrent File? [message #179192 is a reply to message #178855] Mon, 26 June 2006 05:17 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
Within the applications, when you View Requests and View Output, you can then do Tools, Copy File. By default, this opens the output in your browser. Then you can do (for IE) File, Save As.

If you prefer, you can override the default of opening the file in your browser by defining "Viewer Options" to allow you to open the file in, for example, Word or Excel. Log in to MetaLink and search for INSTALL and "VIEWER OPTIONS" which will display several articles, my favourite (so far) being Note:178133.1 However, there is a small error in this article, where there are two lines that both say:

Text application/vnd.msexcel 11i
when they should say

Text application/vnd.ms-excel 11i
the difference being the hyphen (-).

I said that my favourite (so far) was Note:178133.1 but I haven't yet had time to read Note:316752.1 properly, except to find that
1.) it says that it applies to 11.5.10 and
2.) it looks worth reading

There is a certain amount of information in the System Administrator's Guide, but I think that it is a bit sketchy, and the articles on MetaLink are much more detailed.

Cool HTH

David.
Previous Topic: Documents management
Next Topic: Is there a way to remove a concurrent program that is no longer needed?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 04:21:43 CDT 2024