Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Apps setup tech
icon3.gif  Oracle Apps setup tech [message #182294] Fri, 14 July 2006 04:15 Go to next message
maaramsrinivas
Hi,
What are the setups required for a module?
rgds
sri

[Updated on: Fri, 14 July 2006 04:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Apps setup tech [message #182308 is a reply to message #182294] Fri, 14 July 2006 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
The setup steps for each application are documented in each application's User Guide, and are too long to reproduce here.

If you don't have a copy of one of the User Guides, they can be downloaded, with all of the other Applications Documentation from http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html

Cool HTH

David
Re: Oracle Apps setup tech [message #182532 is a reply to message #182308] Sun, 16 July 2006 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dushyant
hi david

slight correction, the setup steps for a individual module are usually documented in implementation guide of the respective module, but that is not a hard and fast rule , the modules like General Ledger and Service Contracts etc. have setup steps documented in user guide.

Regards
Dushyant
Re: Oracle Apps setup tech [message #182624 is a reply to message #182532] Mon, 17 July 2006 07:03 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
dushyant wrote on Sun, 16 July 2006 13:09

slight correction, the setup steps for a individual module are usually documented in implementation guide of the respective module, but that is not a hard and fast rule , the modules like General Ledger and Service Contracts etc. have setup steps documented in user guide.

Dushyant,

Thank you. I stand corrected.

In my defence, I will argue that the setup steps for the core Financial Applications (GL, AP, AR, FA) are documented in the appropriate User's Guide and these are the modules I work with. However, it was wrong of me to assume that all other applications would be the same, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Embarassed David.
Previous Topic: PO info
Next Topic: Oracle LG 45 Information
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 04:37:00 CDT 2024