Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Item Category Flexfeild..
Item Category Flexfeild.. [message #182746] Tue, 18 July 2006 00:13 Go to next message
shashidhar.k
Hi All..

Once we defined "Item Category " FF ., after where we can assign the FF to the Org.

thanks
Shashidhar K
icon7.gif  Re: Item Category Flexfeild.. [message #182763 is a reply to message #182746] Tue, 18 July 2006 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vin_odks
Hi,

After defining your Item category FF :

1) Create the category codes from your FF.
2) Create Category set with your FF.
3) Assign items to your category codes.
4) Attach the Category set name to the default category set for the respective functional areas (eg :-Inventory).

By default from now , the system takes up your Item category FF

Regards
Vinod
Re: Item Category Flexfeild.. [message #182836 is a reply to message #182763] Tue, 18 July 2006 06:31 Go to previous message
shashidhar.k
Hi Vin,

Thanks for reply. But actually my prob is already iam using one item categ in my application. due to some prob i created one new Item Category FF and i done the set up part.(first 3 points which u mentioned in u r last mail. after defining cat code and sets i opned the "Default Category sets"., iam not able to assign the new FF to "Inventory " and "Purchasing".

here with iam sending the Screen shot for "Error".Plz find the attachment.so wht should i do??

plz send me u r reply ASAP..

Thanks
Shashidhar K
  • Attachment: error.doc
    (Size: 84.00KB, Downloaded 1509 times)
Previous Topic: Can I access other instance's application using SSO
Next Topic: ENGINEERING-ITEM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 04:49:39 CDT 2024