Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Questions
Questions [message #213110] Tue, 09 January 2007 09:12 Go to next message
Arjunn
Hi frenz,

can any one plz answer to this ques tions.

1) What are the Profile options in AP
2) what are the TAX Profile Options in AP
3) what are the Setups in AP
3) what are the Setup Options in AR
4) what are the TAX Options in AR

Regards,
Arjun.
Re: Questions [message #213116 is a reply to message #213110] Tue, 09 January 2007 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
All of this information can be found in the relevant User Guides, which can be downloaded, with all of the other Applications Documentation from http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/applications.html

Cool HTH

David
Re: Questions [message #213121 is a reply to message #213116] Tue, 09 January 2007 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arjunn
Thanx David.

I need particular ans for these questions. Can any one plz explain me.
Re: Questions [message #213137 is a reply to message #213121] Tue, 09 January 2007 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David.K.Dickson
Arjunn wrote on Tue, 09 January 2007 15:42
I need particular ans for these questions. Can any one plz explain me.
What particularly do you need to know that is not included in the User's Guide?
Re: Questions [message #213245 is a reply to message #213137] Wed, 10 January 2007 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arjunn
hi,

I mean to say tht, I need direct answers for these questions.

1.What are the Profile options in AP

I dnt hav oracle users guide. I hav to down load it.

Regards,
Arjun.
Re: Questions [message #213251 is a reply to message #213245] Wed, 10 January 2007 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sujatha_mu
Hi,

It is very strange to see the members asking the very basic questions in the forum.

How can one expect basic explanation of any points without even having look at the userguides. How does it possible for any member to explain right from scratch.

There are lot of information sources through which you can get all this basic setup info or about the profile options.

In the process of working on any of these aspects if you face any problem, can take help from members.

Regards
Sujatha

Re: Questions [message #213334 is a reply to message #213245] Wed, 10 January 2007 06:17 Go to previous message
David.K.Dickson
Thank you, Sujatha,

Nod I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one that held that view.

Arjunn wrote on Wed, 10 January 2007 06:10
1) What are the Profile options in AP

Bored Appendix B of the Payables User's Guide deals with the Profile Options for Payables. It only contains 8 pages, so it should not take you too long to read, but it is too large to reproduce it here.

Bored There is a section of Appendix B of the Payables User's Guide (see above) which deals with the Tax Profile Options for Payables.

Bored Chapter 2 of the Receivables User's Guide deals with setting up Receivables. It is 284 pages and it is too large to reproduce here.

Appendix B of the Receivables User's Guide deals with the Profile Options for Receivables. It contains 46 pages, so it is too large to reproduce it here.
I dnt hav oracle users guide. I hav to down load it.

Fine. You have the URL to download it. Once you have done so, please read the relevant sections. Then, if you have specific questions (such as "I have read about the Profile Option 'AR:.....' in Appendix B of the Receivables User's Guide, but I don't understand the implications of ....."), please feel free to come back and ask. Somebody in the forum will do their best to help you.

However, if you post another question like the three above, please don't expect a reply from me. Rolling Eyes If you don't have the time to help yourself, you shouldn't be too surprised if other people don't have time to help you.

Cool HTH

David
Previous Topic: Tuning/Indexing Ebusiness suite tables
Next Topic: Application question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 03:42:33 CDT 2024