Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Order Type Setup For a PTO Model(including ATO Model)
Order Type Setup For a PTO Model(including ATO Model) [message #214349] Tue, 16 January 2007 00:06 Go to next message
chanduapps
Hello,

Can someone tell me how should be the order type setup if I want to order a PTO Model which has also an ATO model as its component.

Jaya Chandra
Re: Order Type Setup For a PTO Model(including ATO Model) [message #214558 is a reply to message #214349] Wed, 17 January 2007 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gennext
chanduapps wrote on Tue, 16 January 2007 00:06
Hello,

Can someone tell me how should be the order type setup if I want to order a PTO Model which has also an ATO model as its component.

Jaya Chandra

Hi Jay,

You can Create Order Types of PTO Model & ATO Model Components. Only thing you need to do is

While defining a Transaction Type (Order Type)
you got to "Assign Line Flows"

In Line Flows you got to select your exisiting Order Type

& line Flow type as Standard (Line Invoicing)

Item Type as ATO Model

Process Name as Line Flow - ATO Model

Same way as PTO Model

line Flow Type as Standard (Line Invoicing)

Item Type as PTO Model

Line Flow - ATO Model

Thanks & Regards,
Genneration Next

Re: Order Type Setup For a PTO Model(including ATO Model) [message #215136 is a reply to message #214558] Fri, 19 January 2007 07:40 Go to previous message
chanduapps
Hello Genneration Next,

Here is what I have done.
I have defined an order type (order Level) and came to assign line flows and assigned

Line Type Item Type Process Name
PTO Line Type PTO Model Line Flow - Generic
PTO Line Type PTO Class Line Flow - Generic
PTO Line Type Line Flow - Generic

ATO Line Type ATO Model Line Flow - ATO Model
ATO Line Type Configured Item Line Flow - Configuration

I have did this way because the PTO Model is going to invoke an ATO model and hence a configuration line type is required.

But once I select the options from the configurator screen and come back to the Sales Order screen,I could see that all the lines are having the same line type as PTO Line type and hence I cannot progress the line with the ATO model(I cannot change the order type either).

Plz Suggest

Jaya Chandra
Previous Topic: Interfacing With Open Interface Table for Oracle E-Buz Suite
Next Topic: RMA With Reference to a SalesOrder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 03:48:23 CDT 2024